- Sidewalk Permit: this permit is free of charge for all concrete flat work, curb and gutter constructed by Property Owners or Contractor within the City Right of Way. If new construction of curb and gutter, the City of Trinidad will stake locations and grade free of charge. This permit is to insure that all improvements are ADA Compliant, and are constructed to City Standards.
- Excavation Permit: this permit is for any excavation of the Street, Curb, Gutter, Sidewalk or dirt area within the City Right of Way. Permit has to be pulled by an Excavation Contractor Licensed with the City of Trinidad.
- Large format copies
- Approximate Utility Locations
- Design plans and specifications, contract administration, and construction inspection for capital projects.
- Development submittal review, specifically infrastructure requirements including street/traffic/storm water
- Engineering and surveying requirements to all City departments as requested.
Contact us via telephone at 719-846-9843 extension 117, 133, 134 during normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.